Non-Invasive Rhinoplasty

The non-invasive rhinoplasty is a technique of aesthetic modification of the nose without surgery.

In the case of aesthetic treatments of the nose, the rinomodelacion is the most effective, comfortable and risk-free advance.

80% of cases of restoration or aesthetic modification of the nose can be resolved without surgery, without the need for surgery.  For the remaining 20% ​​of complex cases, it is necessary to perform surgery (Rhinoplasty), and in this way resolve cases of severe laterorrhias (nasal deviations) or aesthetic (asymmetries) and severe functional sequelae of previous surgeries (nasal respiratory distress).

Non-invasive rhinoplasty consists of modifying the shape and structure of the nose, disguising the imperfections and enhancing the beauty, through a non-surgical method, applying facial fillers.

The treatment must be done with hyaluronic acid, since it is a 100% compatible substance with the organism that does not produce any kind of reaction to a foreign body, as permanent fillers do.

The hyaluronic acid fillers have an approximate duration of between 12 and 18 months, depending on the area of ​​application.

It is a procedure that lasts about 10 minutes, approximately. Patients can resume their normal activities as soon as they leave the office.

Depending on the quality of the product, the results may exceed 18 months although reinjection is suggested to one and a half years.

Closed Rhinoplasty with hyaluronic acid fillers can be used in primary noses – that is, they were never operated – as in those that did undergo surgery, or more than one. Particularly noteworthy is the positive effect it generates in people who have undergone surgery but who did not obtain the desired results or still have imperfections: in minutes, with a non-invasive procedure, without having to go through the operating room again.

However, certain cases, such as when it is a deviated nose, it is impossible to solve without surgery.  On these occasions, plastic surgeons and otolaryngologists work together to perform a rhinoseptoplasty, that is, a septoplasty-a surgery performed on the nasal septum-and rhinoplasty aesthetic improvement in order to straighten the septum.

For the rest of the cases, it is always prioritized to work with hyaluronic acid fillers, without subjecting the patient to surgery.

Related Post

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*